Vertical Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Manufacturer INDIA
A vertical shell and tube heat exchanger in which the tubes extend through oversized holes in a liquid distribution plate. Liquid flows through the holes and down each tube exterior surface as a falling film. A spacer or clip, desirably of wire, is placed in each hole around each tube to center the tube so that the film has a uniform thickness. The clip is self-locking and remains fixed securely in position. Vertical Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger is a heat exchanger that is derived from its parent Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger and it is most commonly all Industries which involves higher-pressure and Higher Temperature applications.
A set of tubes is called the tube bundle and can be made up of several types of tubes: plain, longitudinally finned, etc. Shell and tube heat exchangers are typically used for high-pressure applications (with pressures greater than 30 bar and temperatures greater than 260 °C). This is because the shell and tube heat exchangers are robust due to their shape.
- Vertical Shell and tube heat exchangers consist of a series of tubes. One set of these tubes contains the fluid that must be either heated or cooled.
- The second fluid runs over the tubes that are being heated or cooled so that it can either provide the heat or absorb the heat required.
- Vertical Shell Tube Heat Exchanger is widely used in variety of application as a cooling solution.
- The most common amoung them is for cooling of Hydraulic Fluid and oil in engines, transmissions and hydraulic power packs.
- With the right coimbination of materials they can also be used to cool or heat other mediums, such as swimming pool water or charge air.
- Vertical Shell Tube Heat Exchanger also be used on fixed tube sheet heat exchangers
They are commonly used in
- space heating
- air conditioning
- power plants
- chemical plants
- petrochemical plants
- petroleum refineries
- natural gas processing
- sewage treatment