Timber Cooling Towers Manufacturer INDIA
Timber Cooling Towers are useful for air conditioning plants, induction furnace, injection moulding machine, chemical plants, chilling plants, oxygen plants and also for steel industries, cement industries and chemical industries. These depends upon the site condition you can prepare the model of the tower. It can be used for which quantity of water-cooling by extending the size, then lengths by increasing the Standard Size Pressure treated wooden Frames. The woods used for manufacturing the Cooling Towers are completely seasoned chemically treated, lightwood. The Drift Eliminator, Fan duct, Splash bars and complete Structures are made out of the same wood.
- Timber Cooling Towers are nothing then water is cooled with natural atmospheric air traveling and the water is sprayed with the help of Spray nozzles.
- The common Timber type Cooling Towers required by all the major sector customers.
- These Cooling Towers are having mechanical Fan and the water is cooled with the help of mechanical Fan motor.
- Cooling towers provides better thermal performance, low drift loss suitable for the current water scarced world.
- The main advantage of Timber cooling towers are energy saving through these system.