Aluminium Heat Exchangers Manufacturer INDIA
A heat exchanger is a piece of equipment built for efficient heat transfer from one medium to another. The media may be separated by a solid wall, so that they never mix, or they may be in direct contact. They are widely used in space heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries, natural gas processing, and sewage treatment. The classic example of a heat exchanger is found in an internal combustion engine in which a circulating fluid known as engine coolant flows through radiator coils and air flows past the coils, which cools the coolant and heats the incoming air.
Cryo-tek -100/AL is a blend of virgin (not recycled) propylene glycol and Hercules exclusive Triple Protection additives designed for use in hydronic heating and cooling closed loop piping systems (including PEX and radiant tube heating systems), ice melt and general heating systems where aluminum heat exchangers are installed.
Hercules Triple Protection additives provide outstanding protection against acid corrosion, scale and sedimentation formation in properly maintained systems containing recommended concentrations of cryo-tek Anti-Freeze.
Acid neutralizing agent protects by neutralizing corrosive acids.
Mineral Deposition Preventative eliminates scale formation on critical heat transfer surfaces, piping systems and equipment.
Mineral Sediment Preventative keeps minerals in solution, resisting formation of clusters of mineral salts and preventing particles from precipitating out of solution.
Used at recommended levels, all three agents work together to prevent bio film (slime) build-up.
Cryo-tek -100/AL may be used in systems fabricated with metal, plastics (except CPVC) and rubber piping, fittings, seals, and other parts.
Formulated for the maximum propylene glycol protection directly out of the container.
Certified Performance: Freeze Protection Down to -60°F / -51°C, Pumpable down to -70°F / -57°C, and Burst Protection Down to -100°F / -73°C.
Cryo-tek -100/AL can be diluted with water for less severe conditions.
- A new generation of very efficient boilers utilizing ALUMINIUM HEAT EXCHANGERS are becoming more popular in today’s marketplace.
- These new boilers typically heat three times faster than traditional boilers and require a specific, unique blend of anti-freeze specific to protecting against acid corrosion.
- Corrosion inhibitors in all cryo-tek products protect against
- corrosive build-up within the piping loop and are effective with most metals including steel, aluminum and copper.
- Cryo-tek solutions have a high specific heat and are efficient at transferring heat.
- As packaged, cryo-tek is non-flammable, odorless, non-irritating, and compatible with Hercules boiler stop leaks.
- Aluminium is the most widely used non-ferrous metal.
- Global production of aluminium in 2005 was 31.9 million tonnes.
- It exceeded that of any other metal except iron.
- Forecast for 2013 is 42–45 million tonnes, driven by rising Chinese output.
- Aluminium is almost always alloyed, which markedly improves its mechanical properties, especially when tempered.
- the common aluminium foils and beverage cans are alloys.
- The main alloying agents are copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and silicon
- The levels of these other metals are in the range of a few percent by weight.